We translate English Chinese Japanese Korean French Thai your language to Vietnamese
We Are Vietnamese Translation Company
The Vietnamese Language Around The World
Fast And Reliable Vietnamese Translation Services
Vietnamese Linguists With In-Depth Skill
Ready To Translate Your Contents To Vietnamese
High-Quality Vietnamese To English Translation
Leading In Specialized Translation
On-Demand Customized Services
What You Can Expect From AM
Currently applicable standards
Frequently asked questions
- T mean Translation step
- E mean Editing step
- P mean Proofreading step
Machine translation is the instant transformation of text from one language to another using artificial intelligence.
A human translation, on the other hand, involves real brainpower, in the form of one or more translators translating the text manually.
A certified translation is a translation that’s accompanied by a signed statement from a language service provider (LSP) stating that the translation is valid and accurate. It also includes the translator’s qualifications. A certified translation is most commonly required in legal translations, such as birth certificates, death certificates, business contracts, and other legal documents.
- ISO 9001:2015 – a general quality standard for any business of any size
- ISO 17100:2015 – designed for translation providers
- ISO 13485:2016 – designed for those in the medical device industry
- ISO 18587:2017 – translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
- ISO 14971:2019 – risk management for medical device companies
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management