TRANSFORM YOUR CONTENT TO VIETNAM MARKET
Leading In Specialized Translation
We design language solutions that are tailored for each individual clients, to optimize the knowledge link with the goal of providing clients with the highest value from AM Localize’s translation products.
Our translation & related services
Language quality assessment
Frequently asked questions
What is TEP process?
- T mean Translation step
- E mean Editing step
- P mean Proofreading step
How much does document translation cost?
difference between machine translation and human translation
Machine translation is the instant transformation of text from one language to another using artificial intelligence.
A human translation, on the other hand, involves real brainpower, in the form of one or more translators translating the text manually.
What is a certified translation of a document?
A certified translation is a translation that’s accompanied by a signed statement from a language service provider (LSP) stating that the translation is valid and accurate. It also includes the translator’s qualifications. A certified translation is most commonly required in legal translations, such as birth certificates, death certificates, business contracts, and other legal documents.
What standards should a language service provider have?
- ISO 9001:2015 – a general quality standard for any business of any size
- ISO 17100:2015 – designed for translation providers
- ISO 13485:2016 – designed for those in the medical device industry
- ISO 18587:2017 – translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
- ISO 14971:2019 – risk management for medical device companies
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management