Finance translation services
Fast Accurate reliable Finance translation
Accurate Finance Translation service in Vietnam
Financial investors are interested in any information on your businesses. They want to find out what your business opportunities really are and how you have made them happen. The numbers in the reports also need to be accurately expressed because these are the underlying beliefs for future success.
In addition, you have to race against other potential competitors. So let investors get to know you as quickly as possible. That is the key to successful decisions.
Fast & Reliable finance translation
Blockchain cryptocurrency translation
Fintech translation & localization
Forex market translation
Are you looking for forex translation services? We can transform your forex content into Vietnamese, English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean language. Keeping your financial information always up to date nature will determine how players invest.
- Translation of daily technical analyses
- Subtitling & voice-over of tutorials and webinars
- Social networking and forum maintenance
- Trading platforms, fx magazines, and articles
- Landing pages, banners, and marketing materials
Translation for Finance Institution
What You Can Expect From our finance translation service
Currently applicable standards
Get started today—contact us and speak with an legal expert to learn how we can ensure accurate, compliant translations for your all-important legal documents.
Frequently asked questions
What is legal translation?
Legal translation is the field of translation that translates documents with legal elements from one language to another, respecting the original meaning.
Among the different documents that can be translated related to law, are the following:
- Court and witness transcripts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Wills and trusts
- Legal Statements
- Litigation documentation
- Arbitration translation
- Legal disclaimers
What is TEP process?
- T mean Translation step
- E mean Editing step
- P mean Proofreading step
How much does legal document translation cost?
What is a certified translation of a document?
A certified translation is a translation that’s accompanied by a signed statement from a language service provider (LSP) stating that the translation is valid and accurate. It also includes the translator’s qualifications. A certified translation is most commonly required in legal translations, such as birth certificates, death certificates, business contracts, and other legal documents.
What standards should a language service provider have?
- ISO 9001:2015 – a general quality standard for any business of any size
- ISO 17100:2015 – designed for translation providers
- ISO 13485:2016 – designed for those in the medical device industry
- ISO 18587:2017 – translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
- ISO 14971:2019 – risk management for medical device companies
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management