Marketing and Advertising Translation
Content is King Key Power
Are you looking for the Creative Marketing Translation?
Translators must be creative and knowledgeable writers.
Accuracy message for target market
On time delivery
Advertising content translation
Customers tend to read and learn more details before deciding to use products or services.
- Ads Content Localization
- Ads Content Creation
Web SEO/SEM Localization & Translation
A translation is nowadays subject to more and more criteria. For example, no matter how good a content is, the goal is to reach as many audience [potential customers] as possible, then a standard translation is not satisfactory, we need a standard SEO translation while the original messages are well reserved.
- Translators with excellent SEO background knowledge
- Web content translation
- Web content management solutions
Printed Marketing Materials Translation
Newsletter & Press release Translation
How do we translate your marketing content?
Currently applicable standards
Get started today—contact us and speak with an marketing expert to learn how we can ensure accurate, compliant translations for your all-important marketing documents.
Frequently asked questions
What is TEP process?
- T mean Translation step
- E mean Editing step
- P mean Proofreading step
How much does document translation cost?
difference between machine translation and human translation
Machine translation is the instant transformation of text from one language to another using artificial intelligence.
A human translation, on the other hand, involves real brainpower, in the form of one or more translators translating the text manually.
What is a certified translation of a document?
A certified translation is a translation that’s accompanied by a signed statement from a language service provider (LSP) stating that the translation is valid and accurate. It also includes the translator’s qualifications. A certified translation is most commonly required in legal translations, such as birth certificates, death certificates, business contracts, and other legal documents.
What standards should a language service provider have?
- ISO 9001:2015 – a general quality standard for any business of any size
- ISO 17100:2015 – designed for translation providers
- ISO 13485:2016 – designed for those in the medical device industry
- ISO 18587:2017 – translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
- ISO 14971:2019 – risk management for medical device companies
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management