WELCOME TO AM LOCALIZE
We localize by humans
Passion for challenges
TRANSFORM YOUR CONTENT TO VIETNAM MARKET
We provide professional language solutions
Why Work With Us
We localize everything
Lastest projects of our localization
Frequently asked questions
- T mean Translation step
- E mean Editing step
- P mean Proofreading step
Machine translation is the instant transformation of text from one language to another using artificial intelligence.
A human translation, on the other hand, involves real brainpower, in the form of one or more translators translating the text manually.
A certified translation is a translation that’s accompanied by a signed statement from a language service provider (LSP) stating that the translation is valid and accurate. It also includes the translator’s qualifications. A certified translation is most commonly required in legal translations, such as birth certificates, death certificates, business contracts, and other legal documents.
- ISO 9001:2015 – a general quality standard for any business of any size
- ISO 17100:2015 – designed for translation providers
- ISO 13485:2016 – designed for those in the medical device industry
- ISO 18587:2017 – translations produced using artificial intelligence (AI) tools, including machine translation (MT) and neural machine translation (NMT)
- ISO 14971:2019 – risk management for medical device companies
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information security management